Biohazards are often present in any disaster that deals with living organisms and is often present in any accident that involves human beings. Because of the very real risk of transmission of the pathogens and bacteria in biohazards, specialized cleaning and disposal methods must be used. If you’ve been exposed to any car accident, crime scene, or unattended death, you need the help of trained professionals to help you with trauma cleanup services.
There are four specific kinds of biohazards, ranked in order of the severity and dangerousness of the materials present.
- Level 1: reserved for the most common and minor biohazards that can cause mild to severe illness such as chicken pox and strep
- Level 2: a bit more difficult to contract through human interaction, this level would be for known illnesses such as mumps and measles spread by un-vaccinated individuals
- Level 3: dangerous and potentially fatal such as Severe Accute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), Polio, and West Nile Disease
- Level 4: aggressive and fast moving bacterial and viruses that can spread quickly and cause death and have no current cure or vaccine such as Ebola Virus or Marburg Virus
Exposure to any of these levels of biohazards is a risk to human beings. At the scene of trauma, there can often be blood, urine, feces, bodily fluids, and tissue and brain matter, which is upsetting and dangerous. ServiceMaster DSI in Ozark, MO has the specialized training to deal with trauma so you don’t have to.
We offer biohazard/trauma cleanup for:
- Death in a home or business due to a natural cause, violent crime, suicide, or unattended death
- Drug crime scenes
- Sewage backup or contamination.
We are well-versed in all the proper protocol with the county and state, and we can provide you with professional and safe trauma cleanup. Please contact us at (417) 895-9685.