Cleaning up after dangerous substances or crime scenes is something you should never attempt on your own. The biohazardous materials at a scene can pose a serious threat to your health. Instead of putting yourself at risk, rely on the Biohazard cleanup professionals at ServiceMaster DSI. Our technicians are licensed and trained to safely remove and dispose of biohazardous materials in Branson, MO.
Finding Professional Biohazard Cleanup Help
Exposure to chemical contaminants and biohazards can have life-threatening consequences. We undergo specialized training to learn how to clean and decontaminate a variety of biohazard scenarios, and we can be on site quickly. Our goal is to remediate and transform unhealthy and dangerous areas back to their pre-loss conditions. Chemical spills, hoarding, trauma, crime scenes, or other conditions can also be emotionally exhausting for the untrained and can contribute to mental health issues with long-lasting effects. Trust the biohazard cleanup experts to not only clean the area but to spare you that trauma.
We provide the following biohazard cleanup services:
- Chemical Spills (residential and commercial)
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Black Water Sewage Backups
- Unattended Deaths
- Death by Suicide
- Homicide Cleanup
- Car Accident Cleanup
- Animal or Pest Waste or Remains
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Meth Lab Cleanup
What You Need to Know About Biohazard Cleanup
No one expects a crime or tragedy to occur on their property, but just like you prepare for fires, floods, and other disasters, you should prepare for a biohazard scenario as well. Here’s what you need to know about biohazard cleanup.
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas, don’t touch anything or attempt to move items
- Call 911 if the situation is life-threatening
- Get animals and small children to a safe space
- Treat any bodily fluid as if it’s contaminated — don’t touch
- If you can safely reach it, turn off your heat or air conditioning if there is sewage backup or damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t use your vacuum or wet vac to remove water
- Don’t turn on electricity
- Stay out of rooms that have sagging ceilings or walls
- Don’t try to remove furniture or carpeting
ServiceMaster DSI has 24 Hour Emergency Service in Branson, MO
Our highly trained technicians are standing by 24/7/365. ServiceMaster DSI qualified disaster restoration specialists can be on site quickly to assist you. Call us for immediate assistance with biohazard removal at (417) 895-9685.